What You Didn't Know About September 🗓️



It is another time to see the goodies that the month of September holds for us - Children
of God. Stay glued to this article and see the possibilities you can tap into in the 9th month as a Child of God.

 September's Spiritual Delicacies

1. A Month of Grace🤲🏼:

In Ezra 10, the Children of God that have erred and were exiled received grace to return to the fold of God's elect.

2. A Period of Intentionally Seeking God🙇‍♂️: Funny enough this point took place in the 9th month at 2 separate times.

First, in Jeremiah 36, the word of God was revealed to the people and a fast was declared in a bid to consecrate themselves to God.

Second, in Zechariah 7, the people also sought the face of God from the prophets.

 3. The Kickstarter of Great Blessings💃🏻: God declared blessings in the 9th month through Haggai. In Haggai 2, He said, "From this moment, I will bless you...and I will make you a signet ring for I have chosen you." 


Lastly, it's important to mention that the number 9 signifies the end of labor, the occurrence of birth, and the new beginning of the livelihood of something great (This is why pregnant women carry their babies for 9 months🤰).

Now that we have all seen that September holds dazzling treasures for us all, we must pray these treasures into reality in our lives💪

 PRAYERS FOR THIS MONTH

 From this month onwards

1. Lord, let me walk in spectacular grace 🔥

2. Lord, let me seek you with all my heart and not for selfish gain. 😩

3. Lord let me walk in abundant blessings. 🫐🫐

4. Lord let me find favor in your sight and choose me for your glory💫

5. I birth forth greatness in me this month💪 and enter a new dimension of fulfillment.

In Jesus Mighty Name We Pray🙏🙇‍♂️.

Have a Splendid Month Ahead💪

I really appreciate your feedback (comments, contributions, etc.) on this post and the blog. Would love to have you next week on the Tri-partite. Thank you for reading ☺. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRUE FAITH

The John 13 Series (I): Love & Trust

BECOMING THE ONE